Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey, Red Pepper and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 cup shredded 4 or 5 year old Canadian Cheddar cheese
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked frozen deep dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup 10% cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|