Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Potpie With Biscuit Crust
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey meat
- 1/2 pound cooked sweet potato, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups freshly ground black pepper
- 1 turkey gravy
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?