Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Pot Pie
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 ounces button mushrooms, stems trimmed, caps cut in half then thickly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup thinly sliced peeled carrots (about 2 carrots)
- 1/2 cup diced leftover cooked vegetables (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked turkey (7 to 8 ounces)
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups gravy
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley plus additional parsley leaves for crust
- 1 egg white, beaten to blend with 1 teaspoon water (for glaze)
- 1 9-inch purchased pie crust
- Cranberry sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?