Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, cubed
- 2 fresh poblano chile peppers, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 quarts turkey broth
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white hominy, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|