Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Portobello Pizza
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- salt to taste
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar basil pesto
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71.3g|
|Saturated Fat 19.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|