Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Polish Sausage and Peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|