Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|