Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Panini with Cranberry Chutney and Sunflower Seeds
- 4 slices French bread (½-inch/1 cm thick slices)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (50 ml) cranberry chutney
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 oz (90 g) roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2 oz (60 g) Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 thin slices plum (Roma) tomato
- 2 curly-leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) roasted salted sunflower seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 540kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|