Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Osso Buco
- 4 turkey thighs or drumsticks, cut crosswise (by the butcher) into 11/2-inch-thick rounds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth or dry white wine
- A few sprigs of fresh herbs (any combination of parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?