Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Mulligatawny Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, medium dice
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and medium dice
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and medium dice
- 5 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 cups
- or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups diced, cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk or light Coconut:coconut milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?