Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Herbs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 2 cups 1/3-inch cubes crustless day-old pain rustique
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 8 ounces sliced button mushrooms
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey (15% fat)
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?