Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Meatloaf with Fontina and Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. cremini mushrooms sliced
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 small leeks white and light-green parts only, thinly slices, washed and dried thoroughly
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 slice day old bread cubed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey (93% lean)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?