Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Meatballs with Tomatoes and Basil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey (thigh meat if available)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup flour, for dredging
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 jalapeno chile, seeded, minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken stock
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped (can substitute a 28-ounce can of crushed tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?