Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Meatballs with Sage and Cranberries
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 pound ground lean turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh whole-wheat breadcrumbs, soaked in 1 ounce skim milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup packed Swiss chard, spinach or arugula, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Parchment paper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces store-bought cranberry chutney (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?