Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds hot turkey sausage
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|