Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Hash with Poached Eggs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup small dice celery with leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups medium dice cooked turkey (about 6 ounces)
- 3/4 cups walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 2 to 3 large eggs, for poaching
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?