Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Giblet Stock
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Neck and giblets (excluding liver) from a 12- to 14-lb turkey
- 1 celery rib, coarsely chopped
- 1 carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion (not peeled), quartered
- 1 3/4 cups chicken stock or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 Turkish or 1/2 California bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?