Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Cutlets with a Marsala and Mascarpone Sauce
- 1 pound turkey cutlets (if they are very thick, pound them until they are 1/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 10 ounces ( from a 12 ounce package) of Al Dente Garlic and Parsley Fettuccine, or other gourmet pasta of your choice
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, wiped clean and sliced
- 1/2 cup Marsala
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 2 generous tablespoons of mascarpone cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Generous amounts of shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?