Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Cutlets with Brussels Sprouts and Dried Cranberries
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- All purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 8 ounces brussels sprouts, trimmed, quartered through root end
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 11/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?