Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Cutlets with Artichokes
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 turkey breast cutlets, about 4 oz (115g) each
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- One 6 oz (170g) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup drained canned chopped tomatoes
- Few basil leaves, torn
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 201kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|