Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Cutlet Sandwiches With Oven Fries
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 head red cabbage, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 4 large carrot, grated
- 8 turkey cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread, lightly toasted
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?