Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Curry with Cashews
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup turkey stock
- 2 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
- 1 cup Back to Nature Sea Salt Roasted Jumbo Cashews
- 1 (270 g) tub Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 2 2/3 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|