Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Cranberry Wreath Bake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|