Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Cranberry Turnovers
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ orange
- 1 tsp (5 mL) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped skinned roasted turkey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 box (15 oz/425 g) frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 352kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|