Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Chowder with Wild Rice, Crimini, and Pancetta
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup wild rice (about 5 ounces), rinsed, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 3-ounce packages sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), diced
- 12 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, sliced (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 10 cups Turkey Stock (click for recipe)
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 2 to 4 cups chopped cooked turkey meat (reserved from carcass)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?