Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Two 35 oz cans stewed tomatoes, crushed
- Two 15 oz cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 3/4 cup chicken or turkey stock
- 2 Tbsp chili powder (or up to 4 Tbsp if you like it really hot)
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp salt, plus more if desired to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 to 4 cups of shredded, cooked turkey meat
- Shredded cheddar cheese, chopped red onion, sour cream for optional garnish.
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?