Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Burgers with Brie, Cranberries, and Fresh Rosemary
- 1 slice white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|