Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Breast Roulade with Crimini, Porcini, and Pancetta
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 ounce (about 3/4 cup) dried porcini mushrooms
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 6 ounces fresh crimini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 1 2 3/4-pound turkey breast half with skin, boned but skin left intact, double butterflied
- 2 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons (about) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?