Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Bean Chili
- 4 strips bacon cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 lbs. ground dark-meat (7% fat) turkey
- 4 cups chopped onions
- 1/4 cup minced garlic clove
- 2 medium fresh jalapeno chiles (ribs and seeds removed for less heat if desired), minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) whole tomatoes in pur e
- 2 tablespoons unsulfured molasses
- Coarse Salt
- 3 cans (15.5 ounces each) pinto beans drained and rinsed
- Assorted toppings such as cheddar cheese, pickled sliced jalapeno chiles, reduced-fat sour cream, and fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?