Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey And Emmentaler Burgers
- 4 English muffins
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey (use dark or thigh meat if possible)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces Emmentaler cheese, cut into 8 slices (or use Comté, Gruyère, or Swiss, coarsely grated)
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 651kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 36g (55%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 240mg (80%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|