Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turchetta with Vermouth Gravy Recipe
- 4 1/2 teaspoons whole fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Diamond Crystal kosher salt or 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Morton kosher salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic (about 2 to 3 medium cloves)
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15- to 18-pound) turkey , thawed if frozen
- 3 large celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium yellow onions , coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 fresh thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons dry vermouth
- About 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?