Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turbot poached in red wine with pommes pure
- 1 bottle light red wine , such as Beaujolais
- 750g ratte potatoes , skins left on
- 142ml carton double cream
- 50g butter , cut into cubes
- olive oil
- 2 salsify , peeled, cut into batons and soaked in water with a squeeze of lemon , drained
- 125g girolles , washed and dried
- 4 x 120g pieces turbot , skin removed
- 4 sturdy Baby Gem lettuce leaves, outer ones
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 3 tbsp shallots confit, made by frying 4 finely chopped shallots in 25g butter until soft and sweet
- butter for finishing
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?