Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tunisian Vegetable Salsa
- 4 large unpeeled garlic cloves
- 4 plum tomatoes (about 12 ounces total)
- 2 small whole unpeeled onions (1/2 pound total)
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 1 large poblano chile
- 1 Japanese eggplant (about 5 ounces)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- Dark-green poblano chiles are available at better supermarkets and at specialty foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?