Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tunisian Soup with Chard and Egg Noodles
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pound Swiss chard, stems and center ribs chopped and leaves coarsely chopped (reserve separately)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 quarts
- ; or 5 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth diluted with 3 cups water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons or other hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (19-ounces) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 4 ounce fine egg noodles (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Equipment: an electric coffee/spice grinder
- Accompaniment: lemon wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?