Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tunisian Lamb and Quince Stew Recipe
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 6 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3 dried arbol chiles, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 pounds lamb shoulder, cut into 3-inch cubes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium yellow onions, medium dice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (2-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed saffron
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 pounds quince (about 6)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?