Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna with Warm Cucumber and Fennel Salad
- 4 tuna steaks, about 5½ oz (150g) each
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 lemons (1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges)
- 3 tbsp chopped mint, parsley, and/or chervil
- 8 anchovy fillets
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 460kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 64mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|