Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna with Orange-Pepper Salsa
- 2 navel oranges peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper ribs and seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil plus more for grates
- 4 tuna steaks (each 6 to 8 ounces and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander Boston lettuce (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?