Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna tartare fishcakes
- 2 baking potatoes , about 300g in total (or use 300g leftover mash)
- 2 tbsp tartare sauce , plus extra to serve
- 2 spring onions , finely chopped
- 1 x 185g tin tuna , drained and flaked
- plain flour
- 1 egg , beaten
- 50g breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- green salad leaves , to serve
- skinny French-fried oven chips , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?