Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna on Toast
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Spanish)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 baguette, cut into 16 slices (1/2 inch each) and toasted
- 1 can (6 ounces) Spanish oil-packed bonito tuna (such as Ortiz), drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?