Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna balls with pea & sweetcorn pasta
- 200g can tuna in oil
- 85g fresh breadcrumbs
- 50g cheddar , finely grated
- 1 large egg , lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp sunflower or olive oil , for frying
- tomato ketchup , to serve
- 100g small pasta shapes
- a handful of frozen peas
- half a 418g can creamed-style corn
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?