Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna and Pasta Bake
- 8 oz (230g) pasta shells
- One 10.75 oz (305g) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- I cup whole milk
- One 6 oz (170g) can tuna fish in water, drained and flaked
- I cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- Pinch of chili powder (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 369kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|