Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna and Chickpea Salad with Pesto
- 2 15.5-ounce cans (3 cups) chickpeas roughly chopped
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers drained and thinly sliced
- 24 black olives pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 stalks celery thickly sliced
- 3 6-ounce cans tuna drained
- 5 tablespoons store-bought pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh basil (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?