Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna With Black Pepper, Artichokes, and Lemon
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 6.5-ounce jars artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 slices
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tuna, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?