Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Tartare with Yuzu & Wasabi
- ½ mango, peeled
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple (presliced by your grocer or from about ½ medium pineapple)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons yuzu juice, or 1 tablespoon grapefruit juice plus 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch salt
- 12 ounces sashimi-grade tuna, skinned and cut into ½-inch dice
- Ground pepper
- ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into thin squares ¼-inch by ¼-inch
- Small fresh cilantro sprigs to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 179kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|