Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Tartare with Avocado and Crispy Shallots Recipe
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons white mirin
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium (light) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 medium Hass avocados, small dice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound very fresh, high-quality
- , cut into small dice and kept in the refrigerator
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?