Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces sushi-grade tuna, cut into 1.2 inch cubes
- 2 sliced scallions, white and green parts
- I large tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced diagonally into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- Directions1. Place the tuna, scallions, cilantro, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil in a medium bowl and mix gently until well-blended.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?