Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained but not rinsed
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced flat leaf parsley
- 2 pounds/900g sushi-grade tuna, well chilled
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed, toasted, and cut in half diagonally
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 611kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|