Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna, Sun-Dried Tomato, and White Bean Salad
- 1½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Two 15- to 19-ounce cans white kidney (cannellini) beans, drained and rinsed
- One 6½-ounce can tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup drained and sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or basil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 505kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|