Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Sashimi Salad
- 225 grams very fresh yellowfin tuna
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 Boston lettuce, hand torn, large pieces
- 2 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 50 grams red onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 Campari tomatoes, thinly sliced, 4mm thick
- 50 grams cilantro (coriander) leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon Juice
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon fine sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?