Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuna Salad with Beans and Broccoli
- 6½-ounce can tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 15-ounce can Eden black soybeans, rinsed under running water
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed 5 minutes or microwaved just until tender
- 2 scallions, chopped, including the firm part of the green
- Half a red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine Vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?